[N8VEM: 16120] Re: PCB reorders, some progress at last
gunpilot8161@gmail.com
2013-09-02 21:28:55 UTC
I will take a N8 too...

----- Reply message -----
From: "Borut" <bkorosin-***@public.gmane.org>
To: <n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org>
Subject: [N8VEM: 16119] Re: PCB reorders, some progress at last
Date: Mon, Sep 2, 2013 2:22 am
Hi!

I would be interested in N8.

Borut

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 9:09:35 PM UTC+2, lynchaj wrote:Hi I made a small PCB reorder of the 6x0x host processor and 6x0x IO mezzanine PCBs. They will ship 16 Sep 2013 so I would expect to see them in late September some time. If you want one or more of these PCBs, I would get them in a pair since they go together. Please there is no need to send funds now as we can deal with that once the PCBs arrive. My situation here has improved in recent weeks so things are definitely getting better and I look forward to some renewed activity on the N8VEM ECB side. Almost all the action of late has been S-100 related. On a side note, of the ECB boards is there a consensus or general feeling as to what PCBs should be reorder next? I am thinking it is time for another round of N8 PCBs. Any other ideas? WhatÂ’s pressing? Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch