[N8VEM: 16390] Production of ECB-RAMF R11 PCB
Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
2013-10-26 16:54:52 UTC
Hello friends,

the new PCB of the ECB-Ramfloppy is finished and in an long-time test.
ECB-RAMF R11 works stable. I found no problems. Wayne implemented the
driver into RomWBW 2.5.2 (Thank You so much) and I hope that Wanyne and
Douglas as Co-Tester found also no problems.
The IC and other elements are not excotic. The SRAMS are standard from the
distributors and they are not so expensive (4-5€/ pc. and 3,50-5,00$/pc)

So IŽm planning at the end of November the production of the PCB. The price
of one PCB depends on the lot-size of PCB and I hope there are many
builders which are interested in.

Also IŽm starting with Z80-DMA experiments (f.e. with ECB-RAMF). If there
are some builders and friends have interest in testing etc. IŽm also
planning the production of first samples at the end of November. If all
plans are working in time, we have some building-fun to Christmas (:-).
Yeah! GREAT!

Please give me feedback.

Thank You and have a nice time

Wolfgang