[N8VEM: 16200] 6x0x host processor and 6x0x IO mezzanine PCBs are here
Andrew Lynch
2013-09-27 00:47:51 UTC
Well those went fast! Much faster than I anticipated! I am going to order
another batch of 6x0x host processor and 6x0x IO mezzanine boards. If you
are still looking for one or more please let me know.

Better still, go ahead and pre-order them and I will send them to you as
soon as they arrive. That is very convenient for everyone and skips the
whole announcement/reminder do-loop. It is a huge time saver to mail
everything at once!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Hi! Good news everyone!

At long last the 6x0x host processor and matched 6x0x IO mezzanine boards
have arrived!

These can be used on the ECB backplane as a 6502, 6809, or 6802 coprocessor
or as a standalone SBC. They can even host their own ECB backplane as bus
master with the 6x0x ECB backplane PCB.

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement. Shipping in the US
is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB. Shipping
internationally is $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.
This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or
insurance. The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual
arrangement.

Please send a PayPal to LYNCHAJ-***@public.gmane.org and I will send your board(s)
right away!

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch