[N8VEM: 18878] ADIO boards arriving tomorrow
Richard Cini
2014-10-22 00:42:48 UTC
All ‹

I went back to previous successes and ordered a bunch of ADIO boards from
PCBcart. They should be here tomorrow. I plan on building one this weekend
and giving it a test to see if it works. If so, I¹ll offer the remaining
ones to the group. I think I ordered 10 of them, so there would be 8
available.

More to comeÅ

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
Edward Snider
2014-10-22 14:37:56 UTC
I'd be interested in one if all goes well Rich.

Thanks,

Ed
All —
I went back to previous successes and ordered a bunch of ADIO boards from
PCBcart. They should be here tomorrow. I plan on building one this weekend
and giving it a test to see if it works. If so, I’ll offer the remaining

Kip Koon
2014-10-23 01:38:01 UTC
Hi Rich!

One for me as well. Thanks in advance for testing one. Take care my friend.

Kip Koon

computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org

Paul Birkel

Andrew Bingham
2014-10-23 06:46:42 UTC
I'm still in for one ADIO board, I think this will be a great addition to
the suite of boards. Being able to interact with other hardware/the real
world open a lot of possibilities, like a simple robot or a temperature
controller for brewing beer. Why do this with N8VEM hardware? Well,
because we can.

Andrew B

'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2014-10-25 12:35:18 UTC
Hi

Please make a folder on the wiki and upload design files, photos, schematic,
etc.

Then other builders can help with the design.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch