[N8VEM: 16105] condolences and apologies
Andrew Lynch
2013-08-25 20:46:09 UTC
Sorry to go off-topic but this recent development in the US just makes me
physically ill. Not to mention embarrassed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma

Deep condolences to all of our Australian friends and colleagues. I am
sorry for your loss.

I am sure Christopher Lane was a great guy and he certainly deserved better
than being randomly killed.

This just breaks my heart. Please don't judge us all because of the
criminal behavior of some sick individuals.

Andrew Lynch
Don Caprio
2013-08-26 18:58:27 UTC
I agree with Andrew. Many of us here in the US have a great love and
respect for Australia and it's people. Everyone from Australia I've meet
and had a chance
to work with were pleasant and quality people.

This story just sickens me. There are just no words that can adequately
convey this horrible loss.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Christopher Lane's family and friends.
May they find comfort
in the arms of our gracious Lord. "He is near to the broken hearted and
saved those who are crushed in spirit."
ilvunix-***@public.gmane.org