[N8VEM: 17571] SBC Z180 Mark IV board -- recommended update
John Coffman
2014-03-21 04:30:36 UTC
An update to the SBC Z180 Mark IV board has been posted on the Wiki.
The circuit change affects only
the connection of the twisted pair FDX communications link to the
outside world to make it compatible
with other industrial boards.

The update will be included on the re-issue of this board, revision 2.0,
which is now in process.

The update notice:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/77384240/Update-2014-03-20.txt

One of two photos of the update:

--John
Andrew Bingham
2014-03-25 19:14:02 UTC
John - I am looking looking forward to the Mark IV 2.0 board. I'm just
getting my 505-6508 backplane done and power supply setup, and I wanted to
go with the Mark IV SBC since it has some nice features compared to the
original N8VEM V2.
Post by John Coffman
An update to the SBC Z180 Mark IV board has been posted on the Wiki.
The circuit change affects only
the connection of the twisted pair FDX communications link to the
outside world to make it compatible
with other industrial boards.
The update will be included on the re-issue of this board, revision 2.0,
which is now in process.
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/77384240/Update-2014-03-20.txt
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/77384243/Update-2014-03-20-swapping_pins_3%2B4_connections_IMG_0436.jpeg
--John