[N8VEM: 19734] Board orders: 8-slot backplane & M68030 CPU
John Coffman
2015-06-25 18:43:28 UTC
<head>

</head>
To all,<br>
I am just about ready to send in the production orders for:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.&nbsp; Updated 8-slot backplane (extended to 167mm).<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 2.&nbsp; M68030 CPU board.<br>
I'll get a bunch of the backplanes, since they are always useful.&nbsp; I
would like to know if there are any more pre-orders for the 68030
CPU board, as the prototype&nbsp; production run will be limited.<br>
Rich has notified me that he has ordered more MF/PIC boards, sinde
some of the 68030 people want them.<br>
--John<br>

-- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;N8VEM&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="mailto:n8vem+***@googlegroups.com">n8vem+***@googlegroups.com</a>.<br />
Max Scane
2015-06-26 03:42:19 UTC
Hi John,

Put me down for 2 backplanes please.

Thanks!

Max
Post by John Coffman
To all,
1. Updated 8-slot backplane (extended to 167mm).
2. M68030 CPU board.
I'll get a bunch of the backplanes, since they are always useful. I would
like to know if there are any more pre-orders for the 68030 CPU board, as
the prototype production run will be limited.
Rich has notified me that he has ordered more MF/PIC boards, sinde some of
the 68030 people want them.
--John
Kip Koon
2015-06-26 06:23:43 UTC
Hi John,

I’d like to try a prototype Mini-68030 board. I already have two MF/PIC boards of which one is in mid-build. No ICs yet. Please count me in. Thanks a bunch.

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

I am just about ready to send in the production orders for:

1. Updated 8-slot backplane (extended to 167mm).
2. M68030 CPU board.

I'll get a bunch of the backplanes, since they are always useful. I would like to know if there are any more pre-orders for the 68030 CPU board, as the prototype production run will be limited.