[N8VEM: 18439] Assembler for SBC-188
Edward Snider
2014-07-14 18:13:53 UTC
Hi guys,

I've got my SBC-188 booting MSDos 6.22 just fine, and I'd like to be able
to assemble
executables on it from a source file on the floppy.

Something simple similar to Z80ASM under cpm. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks,

Ed
Richard Cini

Edward Snider
2014-07-16 00:44:22 UTC
Thanks Rich.
I tracked down TASM 4.1 & TLINK 4.01. Just what I was looking for.
2 files and 200k leaving me 1.2mb on a floppy, assembles and links on the
SBC-188.

Ed