[N8VEM: 17259] ParPortProp Resolution
Andrew Bingham
2014-01-30 04:12:39 UTC
I got my ParPortProp up and running with my Zeta, but the LCD displays I
use display the 640x480 signal with the text extending off the screen.

Is there any way to bump it up to say, 800x600?
Wayne Warthen
2014-01-30 04:35:36 UTC
Hi Andrew,

Yes, it is possible. You will need to build a new coy of the Propeller
firmware though. If you look in RomWBW archive directory
Support/ParPortProp/Spin you will find the source files. In the file
'VGA_HiRes_Text.spin' you will see that there are already about 4
variations of display resolution, 3 of which are commented out. You could
use whichever one suits you. Note that changing number of dots high/wide
also changes the number or rows and columns that will be displayed on the
screen, so you may need to make other adjustments to accommodate that.

Thanks,

Wayne
Post by Andrew Bingham
I got my ParPortProp up and running with my Zeta, but the LCD displays I
use display the 640x480 signal with the text extending off the screen.
Is there any way to bump it up to say, 800x600?
Andrew
Andrew Bingham

Wayne Warthen