[N8VEM: 17756] Color VDU rev. 2.0-007 up
John Coffman
2014-04-10 23:20:48 UTC
2014-04-10 23:31:51 UTC
Andrew Bingham
2014-04-11 00:10:39 UTC
I just ordered an 8563R9 from the UK, going to get a PCB ordered from
Wayne... Looks good! Hopefully soon I'll have my 505-6508 with the 12-slot
board, SBC-188, 4MEM, and Color VDU up and running.

Andrew B
Revision 2.0 of the Color VDU incorporates all of the circuit updates used
on the rev. 1.0 board.
Here's a photo of the Video and Keyboard sections of the board.
Edward Snider

Edward Snider
2014-04-11 11:39:46 UTC
I posted too soon. Found these guys on ebay... 8563R9C128 Integrated
Circuit x 1 Pieces | eBay<http://www.ebay.com/itm/8563R9C128-Integrated-Circuit-x-1-pieces-/400360722231?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item5d375bcf37> for
around $10 ea delivered.
Richard Cini
2014-04-11 03:04:24 UTC
Nice! I have my name on the list for one -- can't wait!

Rich Cini
Sent from my iPhone