[N8VEM: 17365] ECB Multfunction controller
Bob Devries
2014-02-20 00:34:37 UTC
Hi All,

is it possible for someone to create a BOM for the ECB Multifunction controller?
There's a file in the version 1 archive, but not for the current issue of that board.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia
yoda
2014-02-20 01:06:24 UTC
I think it is the same as V1 but you can easily figure out as there is one
resistor pack a bunch of 0.1uf caps and you can read all the chips off the
board jpeg pretty easily. Not a lot of mixed components. Guess you could
just take the V1 BOM and check it off against the board diagram from V2.
If I get a few spare cycles I might do that - I have the V1 running and
have a V2 board in the mail right now so I will do a compare when it
arrives.
yoda
2014-02-20 01:14:56 UTC
I just checked the V1 parts against V2 board and they are the same except
there are 3 4700 resistor added if you are using max232 vs max235 - so you
should be able to use the V1 BOM.
Edward Snider
2014-02-20 02:11:59 UTC
Hi Bob,

I used the v1 BOM as Yoda mentioned, and it seems to work. :)
I used the MAX235 option BTW.

Ed
Bob Devries
2014-02-20 02:18:11 UTC
Thanks, Edward and yoda.

My eyesight is no longer up to deciphering the schematic.

Perhaps a copy of the V1 BOM should go into the V2 directory?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia