[N8VEM: 18085] Pre-order of PIC/Multi-Function Board
Richard Cini
2014-05-20 01:02:36 UTC
All ‹

I will be sponsoring the next run of the ECB PIC/Multi-Function board. I¹d
like to gauge a level of interest so I can confirm pricing, etc. No need to
send money now ‹ I just need quantities.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
Bob Devries
2014-05-20 02:22:45 UTC
Rich,

I'd be interested in one of these in preparation for building the mini
68000 board.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia
All ---
I will be sponsoring the next run of the ECB PIC/Multi-Function board.
I'd like to gauge a level of interest so I can confirm pricing, etc.
Edward Snider
2014-05-20 01:51:49 UTC
Great Rich!

I've been wanting another of these. I would take 3.

Ed
All —
I will be sponsoring the next run of the ECB PIC/Multi-Function board. I’d
Richard Cini
2014-05-22 01:41:27 UTC
All ‹

As of now I have interest in 10 boards, as follows:
* {me}: 2x
* Ed Snider: 3x
* Bob Devries: 1x
* Andrew Bingham: 1x
* Fabio Battaglia: 2x
* John Coffman: 1x
I¹ll leave the ³pre-ordering² open for a bitŠI¹ll plan on placing the order
at the end of May.

Thanks all!

Rich

Richard Cini
2014-05-29 14:53:47 UTC
All ‹

I submitted the board order this morning. I¹ll let everyone know when I
receive them. The cost will be the same $20/board plus S/H (foreign orders
will require extra shipping). I have 10 boards spoken for, so there are some
still available.

Thanks!
Rich

Kip Koon
2014-05-30 03:41:13 UTC
Kip Koon

computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org

http://computerpcdoc.com/

Hi Rich!

Do you think this PCB would be a good addition to the ECB 6x0x SBC VME PCB?
I haven't see the specs yet, but I will look. If so, put me down for at
least one. Thanks a bunch. I don't have any accessory PCBs for my ECB 6x0x
SBC VME PCB yet, just the VME chassis and backplane. Thanks a bunch.

Kip

From: Edward Snider <zippster278-***@public.gmane.org>
Date: Monday, May 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM
To: N8VEM-Post <n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org>

On Monday, May 19, 2014 8:02:36 PM UTC-5, AltairManRich wrote:

All -

I will be sponsoring the next run of the ECB
PIC/Multi-Function board. I'd like to gauge a level of interest so I can

Richard Cini
2014-05-30 12:01:16 UTC
Kip ‹

I didn¹t design the board but I thought that it was originally designed for
the 68000 board. I¹m going to try to use it with the SBC-188, but only for
the extra serial portŠ.the SBC188 won¹t be able to use the interrupt
controller, and I¹m already using the PPIDE on the main board.

Rich

From: Kip Koon <computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org>
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:41 PM
To: N8VEM-Post <n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org>
Subject: RE: [N8VEM: 18139] Re: Pre-order of PIC/Multi-Function Board

Kip Koon
computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org
http://computerpcdoc.com/

Hi Rich!
Do you think this PCB would be a good addition to the ECB 6x0x SBC VME PCB?
I haven¹t see the specs yet, but I will look. If so, put me down for at
least one. Thanks a bunch. I don¹t have any accessory PCBs for my ECB 6x0x

2014-05-30 12:58:33 UTC
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>
On 05/30/2014 05:01 AM, Richard Cini wrote:
type="cite"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre;">
board.</blockquote>
Rich,<br>
Correct on this count.&nbsp; The MF/PIC board came out at about the same
time as the Mini-68000.&nbsp; The CPU board uses the MF/PIC board for
vectored interrupts, serial I/O (console), NVRAM setup, date/time,
and PPIDE CF card (or disk) support.<br>
The vectored interrupts also work on the SBC v1/v2 in IM 0 or IM 2,
the latter being the more desirable, IMHO.<br>
--John<br>

-- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;N8VEM&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br />
Edward Snider
I've used it to interface an IDE hard drive to the SBC V2, works well.
Fabio Battaglia
Andrew Bingham
2014-05-20 06:33:42 UTC
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>
Rich,<br>
Put me down for one of these boards.<br>
--John<br>
On 05/19/2014 06:02 PM, Richard Cini wrote:
type="cite">
will be sponsoring the next run of the ECB PIC/Multi-Function
board. I&#8217;d like to gauge a level of interest so I can confirm
pricing, etc. No need to send money now &#8212; I just need
quantities.</div>
href="http://www.classiccmp.org/cini">http://www.classiccmp.org/cini</a></div>
href="http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32">http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32</a></div>
-- <br>
Groups "N8VEM" group.<br>
send an email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
To post to this group, send email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
Visit this group at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem">http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem</a>.<br>
For more options, visit <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</a>.<br>