[N8VEM: 15902] Re: Machine Code for Beginners
Sergey
2013-05-20 20:58:38 UTC
Nice, will print if for my kids :-)

BTW, I used to remember 8080 opcodes by heart... Back in late 80's /
early 90's I had an KR580VM80A (8080 clone) based computer.
Unfortunately my tape recorder was not working really well (I guess
the magnetic head was misaligned), so it was tricky to load editor/
assembler from the tape. So I had to use built-in monitor to program
it :-)
Gotta love it!
http://gomsx.net/hansotten/msxdocs/machinecodeforbeginners.pdf
-----
Bob Grieb
2013-06-27 22:30:52 UTC

    Sorry if this post is too off-topic.   I am doing some cleaning and have a few
chips to offer if anyone wants to pay the postage to send them:

   1) SE70CP160J  This is a TMS7000 I think, and has an EPROM socket
   built in to the top of it.  It was for testing code, before masking it for internal
   implementation, I guess.  Brand new, and in a box on foam.  Probably from about

   1981.

   2) TMS70C00ANL  (five pieces)  I guess this is a TMS7000 CMOS CPU.
     Date codes 1981.  New and in a box on foam.

   3) Intel D87C51 Window EPROM 8051 part.  I bought this for a project,
    but never used it.  It was around $30 IIRC.  From around 1987-88 I think.

    Brand new and in a tube.  Ceramic 40-pin DIP.

   4) Intel P87C51.  I think this is the OTP version of the above part.  So you

   just get one shot at programming it.  Plastic 40 pin DIP.

   If anyone wants these enough to cover the shipping, let me know.  Otherwise
I will try Zbay.

     Bob Grieb
Sergey
Bob Grieb
2013-06-28 22:50:31 UTC
Hi Sergey,

    That's great, because someone else already grabbed the TMS7000 chips.
I am in Baltimore.  If you give me an address, I can take the chips to the PO
tomorrow.  Shipping the other chips was $3.09   But the destination was very close
to here.  If you are far, it might be a little more.  Anyway, give me your address and
I will find out.

    Bob