[N8VEM: 18296] Additional ECB Board Runs?
Andrew Bingham
2014-06-20 19:32:40 UTC
All,

I have the 6x0x ATX/6U boards out for fabrication right now, 65 boards,
probably one of the biggest runs we have done.

Are there any other ECB PCBs that the group would like to see made? I can
set up another run in the next week or so.

I just finished my SBC-188 and was thinking about wanting one of the
IDE-supporting boards to add storage to it.

Andrew B
Fabio Battaglia
2014-06-20 20:02:29 UTC
Post by Andrew Bingham
All,
I have the 6x0x ATX/6U boards out for fabrication right now, 65 boards,
probably one of the biggest runs we have done.
Are there any other ECB PCBs that the group would like to see made? I can
set up another run in the next week or so.
I just finished my SBC-188 and was thinking about wanting one of the
IDE-supporting boards to add storage to it.
Andrew B
My very personal wanted list:
1) Zilog peripherals board
2) Disk IO v3
3) Cassette I'face
4) ECB Color Graphics and Sound (was this actually ever produced?)

Hope someone else agrees with one or more boards needing a production
run :-)
Dott. Fabio Battaglia
Edward Snider
2014-06-21 02:02:53 UTC
I would be interested in the Color Graphics & Sound board (uses the TMS9918
right?).
Also the uPD7220 board, and the 4mem board.

Ed
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2014-06-27 00:32:04 UTC
HI

I uploaded and checked that all of the KiCAD EDA file sets for the boards mentioned below are on the wiki in their appropriate folder.

If anyone would like to sponsor some ECB board runs I would be glad to help coach them along. Also there are many other builders on the list (John, Andrew, Sergey, Wayne, et al) who have already sponsored board group buys and could probably help as well.

If there are other boards that builders want the EDA file sets for please just ask. However try to keep it to a specific board or two at a time rather than “upload everything all at once” since I’ll probably never get to it then.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, also if you have modified/updated ECB board EDA file sets please up load those to the wiki as well so all the builders can benefit from your efforts.

Much appreciated. Thanks!

E Hazen
Anthony DeStefano
2014-06-21 17:17:44 UTC
I know that I'm looking for a standard back plane board, too.

--
Anthony DeStefano
adx-97jfqw80gc6171pxa8y+***@public.gmane.org

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014, at 03:32 PM, Andrew Bingham wrote:

All,

I have the 6x0x ATX/6U boards out for fabrication right now, 65 boards,
probably one of the biggest runs we have done.

Are there any other ECB PCBs that the group would like to see made? I
can set up another run in the next week or so.

I just finished my SBC-188 and was thinking about wanting one of the
IDE-supporting boards to add storage to it.

Andrew B

Visit this group at [3]http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem.

References

2. mailto:n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org
3. http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem
4. https://groups.google.com/d/optout
2014-06-22 20:45:06 UTC
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
Anthony,<br>
I still have a few of the 12-slot backplanes.&nbsp; They can be used in
the 6508 chassis, or standalone.&nbsp; This backplane was a limited
production run.<br>
BTW:&nbsp; the N8VEM boards beyond the Z80 need an N8VEM backplane.&nbsp;
N8VEM is an expansion of the Kontron bus to use the B-row pins on
the connector.<br>
--John<br>
On 06/21/2014 10:17 AM, Anthony DeStefano wrote:
cite="mid:1403371064.16334.131334957.6960163B-***@public.gmane.org"
type="cite">
<title></title>
now, 65 boards, probably one of the biggest runs we have
done. &nbsp;<br>
see made? &nbsp;I can set up another run in the next week or so.
&nbsp;<br>
one of the IDE-supporting boards to add storage to it.<br>
Google Groups "N8VEM" group.<br>
it, send an email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
To post to this group, send email to <a
moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
Visit this group at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem">http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem</a>.<br>
For more options, visit <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</a>.<br>
-- <br>
Groups "N8VEM" group.<br>
send an email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
To post to this group, send email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
Visit this group at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem">http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem</a>.<br>
For more options, visit <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</a>.<br>

-- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;N8VEM&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br />