[N8VEM: 18112] Re: new webpage needed
Brian Marstella
2014-05-23 01:32:24 UTC
Andrew, if you think it would be sufficient to add a couple of columns, 1
for the person with the boards and another perhaps to mark upcoming orders,
I don't mind updating the page. A second table can then be added at the
bottom with appropriate contact information using the existing notes, just
cleaned up a bit. I haven't had sufficient time or space to do much in the
way of building, but I can provide some assistance with the page if you'd
like.

Regards, Brian.
Hi
The N8VEM PCB inventory page needs some help.
It is not very obvious who exactly has the PCBs.
Anyone want to help revamp the page so it makes more sense who has which
PCB available?
Thanks and have a nice day!
Andrew Lynch
Edward Snider
2014-05-23 02:34:15 UTC
One additional column at least with the name and email contact for each
board makes sense to me,
to get rid of all the footnotes.

Ed
Brian Marstella
2014-05-23 12:09:08 UTC
Andrew,

Began editing the page to include a column with contact information. Is it
okay to include your email PayPal email address directly, or would you
prefer that I list it in some other way?

Thanks. Brian.
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2014-05-23 13:01:39 UTC
Hi

I don’t accept PayPal or other electronic payments any longer although my email is still a valid means of contact.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Brian Marstella
2014-05-23 16:42:50 UTC
Good points on both of those. I'll go ahead and make adjustments later this