[N8VEM: 19636] Cyclone2v108 boards available
RHKoolaap
2015-05-23 10:44:14 UTC
Hi All

I have some Cyclone2v108 boards left over for someone who can use them.
Mail me your snailmail address and I will take care of the rest.
Payment is forward payment, (help someone else when the occasion arises)
First come, first served, When you want more than 2 boards, please
explain...
I have 6 boards in total to give away.

Tanks to James Moxham for making the gerbers available.

RHK
RHKoolaap

Mike Niswonger
2015-05-23 18:32:53 UTC
Mike Niswonger
52 Port Dixie Blvd
Shalimar, FL 32579

Thanks!
Post by RHKoolaap
2 gone, 4 more left...
RHK
RHKoolaap
2015-05-23 20:45:12 UTC
Hi Mike,

I'll send yours tomorrow,

4 gone, 2 left

RHK
Post by Mike Niswonger
Mike Niswonger
52 Port Dixie Blvd
Shalimar, FL 32579
Thanks!
2 gone, 4 more left...
RHK
Kip Koon
2015-05-23 20:50:02 UTC
Hi RHK,

I’d like to play with one. Can you send me a pic? Thanks!

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

2015-05-23 22:01:45 UTC
Kip,

I'm confused.... Why do you want to play with a pic?
Wouldn't you rather have me mail you a board?

Anyway, pic is in the mail, but make up your mind.
It's my bedtime now and I expect the boards to be gone by the time I wake
up :-O

RHK
Post by Kip Koon
Hi RHK,
I’d like to play with one. Can you send me a pic? Thanks!
Kip Koon
Of *RHKoolaap
Kip Koon
2015-05-23 23:13:06 UTC
Hi RHK,

J My address is

Kip Koon

1063 Huber St.

Manning, SC 29102

USA

Thanks a bunch!

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

RHKoolaap

RHKoolaap
2015-05-25 11:47:34 UTC
One board left... No more takers?

RHK
Post by RHKoolaap
It's in the mail.
You are welcome.
RHK
RHKoolaap
2015-05-25 13:10:57 UTC
And that was the last one
I'm out
All boards have been mailed standard (letter) airmail, mail pickup is
around 1700 loca (2 hours from now) l. You should get them in a few days
Success with your projects

RHK
Post by RHKoolaap
One board left... No more takers?