[N8VEM: 16654] Interest in RAM-Floppy R11 PCB?
Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
2013-12-10 21:58:29 UTC
High friends,

the RAM-Floppy PCB of last Revision ECB-RAMF-R11 is finally finished and
tested with CP/M80. Wayne implemented successful the driver in RomWBM for 2
of those PCB (each PCB has a capacity of 4MB). Has anybody interest in the
final version of PCB?

If there are friends which are interested in building the final version,
IŽm ordering PCB. The price is round about 25US$ and P&P to US is 10US$.

Are there any interested builder? Production starts not before January 2014
because in 2 weeks is Christmas ... (:-). All informations You may find in
Wiki (Of course in English... (:-)).

Best regards

Wolfgang from Germany

PS: If You need the programmed ATTINY13-20, the costs for this is 2,50US$
Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
2014-01-13 21:03:51 UTC
Hi friends,

today I became the message from UPS that the 10 PCB ECB-RAMF-R11 are on the
way to me to Geesthacht. 1 PCB is for John Coffman (inclusive 1 programmed
ATTINY13-20), 2 PCB are reserved for Paul Birkel (inclusive 2 programmed
ATTINY13-20), and one is for me (test with high-speed TTL 74ALS and 74F).
So are 6 PCB left over for interested builders.

The prices are:
PCB 24 US-$
ATTINY13-20 programmed 2,50 US-$
Shipping costs to USA for each big letter 10 US-$

If You have interest my e-Mail address is:

dr.wolfgangkabatzke-BGeptl67XyCzQB+***@public.gmane.org

Best regards

PS. @Douglas.... Have You finished Your PCB of this? Is this usable for
N8-2313? Are You ok?
Wolfgang Kabatzke
2014-01-13 21:23:13 UTC
High Fabio,

the shipping costs are to all EU-countries are 3,45€.

The EURO-costs are:

1 PCB 18,00€ of each PCB
1 ATTINY13-20 1,85€ of each IC
Shipping costs EU 3,45€ of each Maxi-Letter Europe

My PayPal-address is my e-mail address. The complete documentation You
may find in Wiki.

Best regards

Wolfgang
Hello!
I am interested in the PCB and a pre-programmed ATTiny 13-20.
How much is it to ship to Italy? (Also, how much is the board in EUR?)
I can pay you through PayPal, but you'll have to wait tomorrow in the
evening (Italian time): I have to recharge my prepaid CC and I'm away
from home until tomorrow in the evening: I hope it's not a problem.
Bye,
Fabio
Post by Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hi friends,
today I became the message from UPS that the 10 PCB ECB-RAMF-R11 are
on the way to me to Geesthacht. 1 PCB is for John Coffman (inclusive 1
programmed ATTINY13-20), 2 PCB are reserved for Paul Birkel (inclusive
2 programmed ATTINY13-20), and one is for me (test with high-speed TTL
74ALS and 74F). So are 6 PCB left over for interested builders.
PCB 24 US-$
ATTINY13-20 programmed 2,50 US-$
Shipping costs to USA for each big letter 10 US-$
Best regards
for N8-2313? Are You ok?
--
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hansastrasse 9

DE - 21 502 Geesthacht
Deutschland / Germany

Phone: +49 4152 93 18 130 NEW!!!
Jörg Schöning

Wolfgang Kabatzke
2014-01-13 23:20:08 UTC
Hallo Jörg,

anbei vorab die Doku.

Viele Grüße

Wolfgang
Post by Jörg Schöning
[...]
Phone: +49 4152 93 18 130 <tel:%2B49%204152%2093%2018%20130> NEW!!!
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hansastrasse 9

DE - 21 502 Geesthacht
Deutschland / Germany

Phone: +49 4152 93 18 130 NEW!!!
Wolfgang Kabatzke
2014-01-16 18:11:23 UTC
Hi friends,

hi John Coffman, Jörg Schöning, Paul Birkel, Ed Snider, and Fabio Battaglia!

Here are GOOD NEWS! Your PCb´s are since today 16:00 German time on the
way to You (USA and Italia as "Par Avion").

I´m happy and ... Have Fun!

Best regards

Wolfgang
--
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hansastrasse 9

DE - 21 502 Geesthacht
Deutschland / Germany

Phone: +49 4152 93 18 130 NEW!!!
Fabio Battaglia
2014-01-16 19:31:28 UTC
Post by Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hi friends,
hi John Coffman, Jörg Schöning, Paul Birkel, Ed Snider, and Fabio Battaglia!
Here are GOOD NEWS! Your PCb´s are since today 16:00 German time on
the way to You (USA and Italia as "Par Avion").
I´m happy and ... Have Fun!
Best regards
Wolfgang
Great! Looking forward to build it!

Thanks,
Fabio
Jörg Schöning
2014-01-17 14:03:19 UTC
Hi Wolfgang,

the PCB arrived today. Thank you for the quick delivery and the printed
documents.

best regards
Jörg
Post by Dr. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hi friends,
hi John Coffman, Jᅵrg Schᅵning, Paul Birkel, Ed Snider, and Fabio
Battaglia!
Here are GOOD NEWS! Your PCbᅵs are since today 16:00 German time on the
way to You (USA and Italia as "Par Avion").
Iᅵm happy and ... Have Fun!
Best regards
Wolfgang
--