[N8VEM: 17224] Zeta + PPProp editor recommendation
tf878
2014-01-24 11:17:19 UTC
Hi

I am looking for the text editor that can handle even the long assembler
source files and it has hotkeys similar to WordStar.
For Zeta + PPProp display.
Jim Strickland
2014-01-24 17:42:50 UTC
If you're using it on the Zeta, the obvious choices are zde, which is on
your rom disk already, and wordstar itself, which you can extract from the
1024k romdisk directory of the rom package (or download from the wiki, I
think).

If you're talking modern platforms, I read someplace that there's a
wordstar key mapping for microsoft word for windows, but I haven't tried it.

-JRS
Post by tf878
Hi
I am looking for the text editor that can handle even the long assembler
source files and it has hotkeys similar to WordStar.
For Zeta + PPProp display.
Omikron