[N8VEM: 19700] FW: N8VEM SBC pcb
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2015-06-06 23:54:10 UTC
-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Schatz [mailto:***@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:00 PM
To: ***@yahoo.com
Subject: N8VEM SBC pcb

Hello Mr. Lynch,

I stumbled upon your very interesting web page several months ago, after I had read an article in the german "c't hacks" magazine (now known as "make:" magazine). They wrote a pretty nice article about your project which wet my appetite. This project sounds very interesting to me and I'd like to build a N8VM on my own, using your excellent pcb.
I would like to start with the SPC board standalone. When I get it working I could later expand the system with additional boards.

Please let me know if the SPC can be operated standalone and if not please let me know which boards are needed for a minimal Z80 system.
How much will it cost? I am living in Austria / Europe, please calculate the according shipping costs - thank you in advance.

Congratulations to your excellent work and thank you for sharing it with us!

Greetings from Vienna,
Roland Schatz
Sergey
2015-06-08 19:55:41 UTC
Hi Ronald,

The N8VEM SBC V2 board can be operated alone. The PCB price is normally $20
plus shipping. You'll need to get all the components. Please check this
page http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory for PCB
ordering information.

Thanks,
Sergey