[N8VEM: 16215] RAM Floppy Support in RomWBW
Wayne Warthen
2013-09-30 05:09:17 UTC
Just a very brief note to let everyone know that I have just uploaded a
Wayne Warthen
2013-09-30 05:13:10 UTC
Sorry, that message got posted before I was done typing...

Anyway, Version 2.5.2 of RomWBW
<http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=RomWBW>has
been posted in the Wiki and includes support for Wolfgang's RAM Floppy
board.

There is no reason to upgrade unless you specifically want the RAM Floppy
support.

I will let Wolfgang comment on the availability of the board.

Thanks,

Wayne
Post by Wayne Warthen
Just a very brief note to let everyone know that I have just uploaded a
minor revision of RomWBW
Wolfgang Kabatzke
2013-09-30 20:02:41 UTC
Post by Wayne Warthen
Sorry, that message got posted before I was done typing...
Anyway, Version 2.5.2 of RomWBW
<http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=RomWBW>has
been posted in the Wiki and includes support for Wolfgang's RAM Floppy
board.
There is no reason to upgrade unless you specifically want the RAM
Floppy support.
I will let Wolfgang comment on the availability of the board.
Thanks,
Wayne
Just a very brief note to let everyone know that I have just
uploaded a minor revision of RomWBW
Hello friends,

today is a "sunny day"... the final hardware of ECB-RAMF-R11 works fine
in RomWBW 2.5.2. !!! Special thanks to my Co-Testers Wayne and Douglas.
There was a little "bug" inside the Write-Protection-Control. This is
solved. I惎 sending the final version to Andrew as ZIP-File.

We can decide for a production in USA or in Germany... Then I need
informations how many PCB I shall order. The maximum number in a system
is 2. The next tests are done by Douglas and me to test this PCB in the
N8. This PCB needs that愀 why SRAM mit 50ns accesstime.

The speed is faster then HD or PPIDE... This is my personal view and I
have only a 4MHz Z80-system.... It was a long way, but for me an
important way to refresh my knowledge ... and the time was very hard
because I扉e had many bad thinmgs in my private life the last 2 years.

So, we are looking straight forward!!!!

Have a nice time and now we have a new powerful PCB in our collection!

Thank You for help and for waiting.

Best regards

Wolfgang from Germany
--