[N8VEM: 17474] SBC V2 Up and running apparently
neilbradley
2014-03-03 01:14:59 UTC
Just got my SBC V2 up and running - I think! I can't find the 1302 in my
parts bin, but I've programmed the F040 flash part with the RomWBW for CP/M
with the "std" configuration and I'm seeing toggling on most of the address
lines and data lines, so SOMETHING is executing!

I haven't yet gotten a cable for the serial port - that's next. Should I be
seeing serial output with the "std" build of RomWBW? Additionally, if
anyone finds fault with how my jumpers are installed, or how parts are, I'd
welcome all feedback!

-->Neil

Wayne Warthen
2014-03-03 03:20:43 UTC
Hi Neil,

Looks good. Yes, you will see output on the serial port from n8vem_std.rom.

Have fun!

--Wayne
<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Et-y0VHEdm8/UxPXPZSPdUI/AAAAAAAAAAs/bfRfZptFbtI/s1600/Sbcv2.jpg>