[N8VEM: 19199] Components for your projects..
Neslou
2015-01-07 13:02:28 UTC
Hi every body,
First of all, let me wish you a happy new year for 2015 !
During all my adventures for making pcb's based on Z80 SBC I have finally
succeed in finding some good contacts for buying components such as
CPU/CTC/SIO etc..and also VDP or more common ICs..at reasonable price.
I know that establish a BOM list (Bill Of Material) is quite a challenge so
if some of you are interested in buying some components I could give my
help.
Establish your BOM, try to see how much will it cost on regular reseller
and then give me your better price(BOM & PDF invoice). For sure, I think I
could propose you a better offer, depending on what is your search..
Sorry for my bad English, but if you have some difficulty to find and buy
some component, don't hesitate to ask me, we will find a solution.
Regards.
Neslou.
Neslou
Edward Snider