[N8VEM: 19172] ROM-MJS Fully Functional!!!
c***@sc.rr.com
2015-01-01 00:27:36 UTC
Hi Max,
With your fine help, I am once again fully functional with the ROM-MJS V0.1 update for the Multicomp with the latest PCB from James. Now, one more question before I shut down for a little while. How do I create NULU compatible libraries in Windows 7 64-bit? Is there any utilities made to run on 64-bit versions of Windows or do I need to boot up my 32-bit Windows 7 installation on my third hard drive in my laptop? I am running my noggin' nutz trying to remember a slew of filenames to transfer to CP/M. I'd rather just download DOWNLOAD2.HEX into the new monitor, boot up into CPM2, save to download.com and use Grant's package file program for windows for all these programs, BUT I can't save a good version of download.com to CP/M 2.2. Help!!! FATDSK.COM is great, but I can't figure out how to create libraries. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks again for a job well done.
Kip
Max Scane
2015-01-01 00:40:27 UTC
Hi Kip,

I created the LBR files using NULU under a CP/M emulator on the PC.

Why don't you just copy the files you need to the SD card under Windows and
copy them to CP/M using FATDSK?

I realise that you need to export an individual file so it might be a bit
of typing if you have a lot of files though.

Cheers!

Max