[N8VEM: 18465] N8VEM SBC v2 rom building
'phogren' via N8VEM
2014-07-23 21:55:36 UTC
I really need help.
I am missing something on building roms. I have the RomWBW file and I can
even burn the n8vem_std and it works.
Somehow I am missing something because at best all i get is file open
errors.

Do i have to create a subdirectory off the root directory?

What goes where?

I must be missing some directions from somewhere.

The system works great with some of the pre-built roms but I'd really like
to be able to burn a custom rom(s).
Edward Snider
2014-07-24 15:45:56 UTC
Are you getting errors when you run the buildapps and build scripts?
I leave all the files in place in the RomWBW directory structure, make
changes
to the appropriate source files, then run those build scripts. Your rom
will be in
the output folder (check the file date to make sure it's the one you just
compiled).

You will probably have to change the powershell execution policy. But
you'd be getting
errors during build if that were the case.

Ed