[N8VEM: 18240] PCB propio v2 needed
Frank Vanderydt
2014-06-14 18:33:14 UTC
Hi there,

I need a pcb to built the propio v2 to test with N8.
Can somebody help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Wayne Warthen
2014-06-15 21:20:46 UTC
Hi Frank,

I have some on order. Takes about 3 weeks for PCB manufacturer in China to
get them to me. I will try to remember to email you when they arrive. If
you don't hear from my in 3 weeks, send me an email

Thanks,

Wayne
Post by Frank Vanderydt
Hi there,
I need a pcb to built the propio v2 to test with N8.
Can somebody help me ?
Thanks in advance,
Frank
Frank Vanderydt