[N8VEM: 18194] ECB backplane
Frank Vanderydt
2014-06-10 18:06:51 UTC
Hi there,

I'm searching an 18 position ecb backplane, has anybody got a spare pcb
laying around for sale ?

Thanks in advance,
Edward Snider
2014-06-10 19:32:05 UTC
Hi Frank,

I think 12 slots is as high as they go on ECB. John Coffman still has some
12's according to
the wiki page. The N8VEM Home Brew Computer Project / PCB Inventory
<http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory>

I put together one of these that I'm using right now, great backplane.
Even has a battery.

Ed
Post by Frank Vanderydt
Hi there,
I'm searching an 18 position ecb backplane, has anybody got a spare pcb
laying around for sale ?
Thanks in advance,
Frank
2014-06-11 02:53:29 UTC
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
On 06/10/2014 12:32 PM, Edward Snider wrote:
cite="mid:c8cd634a-46c5-46ed-badb-e1053f46d44c-/***@public.gmane.org"
type="cite">
Coffman still has some 12's according to</div>
href="http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory">The
N8VEM Home Brew Computer Project / PCB Inventory</a><br>
I put together one of these that I'm using right now, great
backplane.</div>
Frank,<br>
The 12-slot backplane that Ed refers to will fit the Siemens
chassis, or may be used standalone, just like the earlier 8-slot and
6-slot backplanes.&nbsp; It is about 4.9" x 10.5".&nbsp;&nbsp; Info at:&nbsp; <a
href="http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&amp;param=ECB%20Backplane%2012-slot%20for%20Siemens%20505-6508">http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&amp;param=ECB%20Backplane%2012-slot%20for%20Siemens%20505-6508</a><br>
There are still several left, if you are interested.<br>
--John<br>
cite="mid:c8cd634a-46c5-46ed-badb-e1053f46d44c-/***@public.gmane.org"
type="cite">
On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:06:52 PM UTC-5, Frank Vanderydt
wrote:
0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);
padding-left: 1ex;">
I'm searching an 18 position ecb backplane, has anybody
got a spare pcb laying around for sale ?<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Frank<br>
-- <br>
Groups "N8VEM" group.<br>
send an email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
To post to this group, send email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br>
Visit this group at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem">http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem</a>.<br>
For more options, visit <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</a>.<br>

-- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;N8VEM&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="mailto:n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org">n8vem+unsubscribe-/***@public.gmane.org</a>.<br />
Frank Vanderydt
2014-06-12 09:07:18 UTC
Hi John,

I'm searching for a solution for 19" 2HE rack. So your backplane is not
compatible, it's to wide.
I'll have to design something myself then.

Thanks anyway
Post by Edward Snider
Hi Frank,
I think 12 slots is as high as they go on ECB. John Coffman still has
some 12's according to
the wiki page. The N8VEM Home Brew Computer Project / PCB Inventory
<http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory>
I put together one of these that I'm using right now, great backplane.
Even has a battery.
Frank,
The 12-slot backplane that Ed refers to will fit the Siemens chassis, or
may be used standalone, just like the earlier 8-slot and 6-slot
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=ECB%20Backplane%2012-slot%20for%20Siemens%20505-6508
There are still several left, if you are interested.
--John
G. Beat
2014-06-11 01:24:55 UTC
The only 18-slot backplane, was the recent N8VEM S-100 bus group purchase that just concluded.
Are you referencing thus S-100 bus purchase? and not the 96-pin European Card Bus (ECB)??

g. beat